A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dirk Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dirk Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dirk Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cache Valley Specialty Hospital
- Logan Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dirk R Davis MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dirk R. Davis practice?
- Dr. Dirk Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Dirk Davis practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Logan, UT.
See Logan Internists and Logan Gastroenterologists.