Dr Dirk Rainwater Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Dirk Rainwater?

August 8th, 2017

Will never go anywhere else!

I had an excellent experience on my first visit to this office. I got all of my questions answered, went through the testing that they recommended, and started the treatments that were advised. I have been to four additional follow-up appointments over the last several months. Each time I feel that my care has been excellent. I am getting healthier each day and feeling more like a normal person again. The front office staff is kind and efficient. I've had the same nurse three of the five times that I have been, and she is EXCELLENT!!! On the other two visits I had different nurses each time, which were both very good. The lab girl was great, and the x-ray tech was also great. I have no complaints and am so very glad I found this place.

May 19th, 2017

Excellent care

Wonderful staff

March 28th, 2017

Great Office Great Doctor

Dr. Rainwater is such a Great doctor, his PA Jeannie is phenomenal, and the staff is nice too! Don't listen to these negative reviews or comments because he is awesome! His office is really busy and I can see why! His staff is so nice! I love Dr. Rainwater!

February 24th, 2017

Do not get Botox at this office. $9/unit. There is a reason they say you get what you pay for. I told them 30 units and they gave me 40. Had a huge lump in my forehead and my eyebrows drooped. Tried calling to talk to the guy who injected but he never returned my calls. NEVER AGAIN

February 22nd, 2017

Unethical Practice!

Generally only five to 10 minutes spent with the patient for a medication refill and no other reasons for the visit. Watch out! They will require extensive blood testing for no reason...especially when the patient has great commerical healthcare coverage. I guess that is how they pay for their new building and lab analysis done inhouse. Highly unethical! Know your rights before you enter into this practice, because you will certainly have to fight for them. Believe me, it's just easier to go somewhere else where patient autonomy is respected. Many other professionals agree with this statement!

February 5th, 2017

AWESOME DR YALL!!

I LOVE DR. RAINWATER & HIS STAFF!!!

September 17th, 2016

Dr. Rainwater and his staff at the bossier location were phenomenal! The office is very nice, new, and clean. I didn't have to wait long before seeing him. He is a very intelligent doctor. All of his staff were so friendly. I will definitely recommend this doctor!

September 9th, 2016

One of the most horrible doctors that I have been to in years he charged up the bill so he could bill Medicaid I am going to report him for fraud his office Personnel were so rude and unprofessional I will never walk back in that door

November 16th, 2015

Good experiences here

It is easy to get an appointment, the staff is always very helpful, and we are taken back to the exam room in a timely manner. No complaints.

October 26th, 2015

Very happy with my experience at Dr. Rainwaters office. Love the staff.

October 23rd, 2015

Wonderful experience!!! Staff was really nice!

October 23rd, 2015

exceptional staff with state of the art professional comprehensive care. I would recommend Dr. Rainwater to anyone.