Dr. Dirk Rainwater MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 17th, 2016
Dr. Rainwater and his staff at the bossier location were phenomenal! The office is very nice, new, and clean. I didn't have to wait long before seeing him. He is a very intelligent doctor. All of his staff were so friendly. I will definitely recommend this doctor!

September 9th, 2016
One of the most horrible doctors that I have been to in years he charged up the bill so he could bill Medicaid I am going to report him for fraud his office Personnel were so rude and unprofessional I will never walk back in that door

November 16th, 2015
Good experiences here
It is easy to get an appointment, the staff is always very helpful, and we are taken back to the exam room in a timely manner. No complaints.

October 26th, 2015
Very happy with my experience at Dr. Rainwaters office. Love the staff.

October 23rd, 2015
Wonderful experience!!! Staff was really nice!

October 23rd, 2015
exceptional staff with state of the art professional comprehensive care. I would recommend Dr. Rainwater to anyone.

Love my Doc
Dr. rainwater and his entire staff treated me like that I actually wanted me to be there so that I could help with me. I was diagnosed after several testings with West Nile virus. I was a very sick person. Without his help I may not have made it. There's no other doctor I would ever consider using. He is the most thorough physician I've ever been to. Dr. Rainwater leaves no stone on turned. He will stick with you until he finds an answer to your problems.

October 19th, 2015
My experience at this clinic was absolutely wonderful.
My experience was great. Very thorough throughout the whole visit and very great staff.

October 13th, 2015
Great experience, friendly and caring staff, would recommend this place to anyone!
Was put in a room in a timely manner, friendly staff, wonderful provider. I would recommend anyone to go there for their medical needs. Dr. Rainwater ...

October 13th, 2015
Dr. Rainwater does care about his patients and is a very thorough Dr. I have never had a bad experience at his office, and all the staff were very respectful and very caring. I have witnessed patients first hand in his office who would be very rude and disrespectful to the staff and from what I witnessed his employees handled it a lot better than I could have. To the people who are unhappy with his services and have plenty of time to be very ugly and leave silly reviews , just remember.......nobody is making to go there.

September 19th, 2015
He's a crook
This guy is no Dr. I guees you can't argue he has a degree, it's lowsy'ana. He's just a simple crook with a prestigious degree to hide behind. I've never seen a Dr more incompetent in all my life. I'm in my 70's and I've seen my fair share of doctors but this guy is a complete nut job.

September 5th, 2015
Review
Dr. Rainwater is absolutely wonderful! My first visit at Louisiana Family Medicine Clinic was the past week. The entire staff is very friendly. I didn't have to wait long before seeing Dr. Rainwater maybe about 15 minutes. He took time to talk to me about all of my concerns involving my health. I have a follow up appointment in 2 weeks! Very pleased with this Dr and his staff! Highly recommended!!