A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dirk Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dirk Robertson, Dermatologic Mohs Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dirk Robertson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Robertson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dirk Robertson MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Dirk Robertson practice?
- Dr. Dirk Robertson has 1 office location.
Dr. Dirk Robertson practices Dermatology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Dermatologists.