Dermatologic Mohs Surgery

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Fantastic bedside manner!  |  show details
by Annie6000 on Sep 8th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Dr. Robertson is such a nice man and always remembers me, my husband, my family, etc. I also have a lot of faith in him as he is an expert on skin cancer and caught a precancerous mole on my leg and removed it in time before it became a melanoma. This is not the guy to go to for "pimple popping" or more superficial skin concerns, but he is the best for anything that could be serious. I now go every year and so does my husband! The only drawback is because is in such high demand, you will not get an appointment right away - the price of seeing a great doctor!

|  Excellent Surgeon  |  show details
Dec 16th, 2008

Dr. Robertson Is an absolutely outstanding doctor! He took excellent care of me, treating a skin cancer that another dermatologist mistreated. Because of Dr. Robertson I no longer need to worry about this cancer coming back and you CANNOT even see the scar. He is the BEST in Atlanta!

|  Worst in Town  |  show details
by sidlarrie on Aug 12th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Called up for an appointment was left on hold for 10 min & then said he's too busy for 6 month's. Rose was who I talked too and she was awful.

|  Super Derm Surgeon !  |  show details
by banditgirl on Sep 20th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr Robertson is the best! He takes the time to sit down and answer all your questions. He is THE expert in town for MOHS skin cancer surgery. If you have skin cancer, like me, he is the only doctor for you.

|  The Greatest!!!  |  show details
by luthevet on Apr 10th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr. Robertson is amazing. I am also in medicine and was so impressed with his bedside manner, his friendly staff, and short wait times. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!!!