Dr. Dirk Rodriguez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

November 7th, 2016
Favorably impressed
Dr. Dirk is an energetic and committed physician. He is dedicated to the welfare of his patients and he makes every effort to make sure that all of a patients questions are fully answered and the patient is an integral part of the healthcare team taking care of them. The facility is exceptional in their efforts to care for the patient and are friendly and courteous while remaining professional. The only reason I didn't give them a five star rating is because I don't believe in perfection!

August 2nd, 2016
Simply STELLAR !!!!!

April 15th, 2016
i'd keep looking
He is not a very genuine guy. He seems to have your best interest at first meeting but after he gets your money he does not care. after my surgery I let him know I was in extreme pain rated 8 out of 10. he told me there is no way I could be in that amount of pain. I am a nurse and know that pain is subjective so I found it very unethical for him to tell me that. I felt treated as though I was a drug seeker and was denied additional pain meds. He does not treat the patient. For my follow up visits he made me wait on several occasions hours passed my appointment time, only to be rushed out of their within 5 minutes. I have since stopped seeing him and just follow up with my pcp. I was surprised by his behavior since he was rated so highly on another site. The only reason I am rating him 2 stars is the fact that my surgery went well and I continue to have my health. Would not recommend him at all.

February 16th, 2016
Bait and switch!
Dr. Dirk is a skilled surgeon, and that’s about it. He performed my gastric sleeve in 2013, and although I did not experience any complications, I am highly disappointed in the follow care, and his office staff. Follow-up care proved to be non-existent. Once my surgery was done, Dr. Dirk was done with me. Looking back the entire process was nothing more than a sales pitch. Once you sign on the dotted line, pay the man his money, he’s done with you, and off to the next desperate fat person seeking help. If you’re looking for a quick fix, he’s your man! If you’re looking for not only a skilled surgeon but a doctor who cares about you and your success after surgery, find another bariatric physician.

April 20th, 2015
Awesome Doctor!!! Really cares about his patients. Answers all questions with ease and you don't have to feel rushed. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Dirk!!!

February 3rd, 2015
Dr. Rodriguez is the Dr of my choice for Gastric Sleeve surgery. Love Him.