A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dirk Skinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dirk Skinner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dirk Skinner, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Skinner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Skinner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skinner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dirk E. Skinner practice?
Dr. Dirk Skinner practices Neurology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Leeds Point, NJ and Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Vineland Neurologists.