A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dirk Skinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dirk Skinner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dirk Skinner, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Skinner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Skinner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dirk E Skinner MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Dirk E. Skinner practice?
- Dr. Dirk Skinner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dirk Skinner practices Neurology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Leeds Point, NJ and Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Vineland Neurologists.