A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dirk Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dirk Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dirk Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- South Central Ks Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dirk M Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dirk M. Smith practice?
- Dr. Dirk Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Dirk Smith practices Family Medicine near Vincennes, IN.
See Vincennes Primary Care Doctors.