A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dirk Vandergon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dirk Vandergon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vandergon
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Vandergon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dirk Vandergon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandergon graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Vandergon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Rapid City Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dirk Denier Vandergon MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dirk D. Vandergon practice?
- Dr. Dirk Vandergon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dirk Vandergon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rapid City, SD.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Cardiologists.