A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dirk Vandergon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dirk Vandergon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vandergon
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vandergon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dirk Vandergon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandergon graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Vandergon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Rapid City Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dirk Denier Vandergon MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dirk D. Vandergon practice?
- Dr. Dirk Vandergon has 1 office location.
Dr. Dirk Vandergon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Lewiston, ID.
See Lewiston Internists and Lewiston Cardiologists.