A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dirk Vandergon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dirk Vandergon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandergon graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Vandergon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rapid City Regional Hospital
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dirk Denier Vandergon MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dirk D. Vandergon practice?
- Dr. Dirk Vandergon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dirk Vandergon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rapid City, SD.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Cardiologists.