Overall Review

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

November 13th, 2014
Beware!
Dr. Dirk Wonnell: Beware! You may take half day off work to go see this doctor and he will not be there! Let me share my experience: 2 years ago: I had a 4:30 appointment. The day before they called me to remind me about it. On the day next day I left work at 2 pm, and arrived at the office at 4:15 pm. Office was locked. The next day when I called they said my appointment was not in the computer system, they did not know who called me to remind me about it, and asked me to scan and send them my appointment card to prove I had an appointment. I rescheduled and took another half day of work to drive there and see this doctor. Today: My appointment was at 4:30 pm. I left work at 3 pm, rescheduling a very critical meeting at work, got stuck in traffic and talked to the Dr. Wonnel's office 3 times that I am on the road. I arrived at 4:38 pm. The girl at front desk looked at me and said: "He already left. Your appointment was at 4:30 pm. Do you want to reschedule?" I asked who I talked to 3 times. They said they did not know, nobody told them I have called. I can only wish this doctor the same thing: to take half day of work, spend 4 hours in the car, call to say he is running late, be late 8 mins and face the arrogance of the front desk with the Dr. gone.