Dr. Disa Sacks MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

January 3rd, 2017
As one poster highlights this doctor abandones patients in need of health care without referring them to someone more equipped to handle their needs (i.e a rheumatologist in Orlando/ teaching hospital) or another specialist. For those with life threatening sys. rheumatological manifestations beyond osteoporosis and arthritis such as (SLE, Sclerderma, Sjogrens etc..) please go elsewhere.

December 10th, 2015
Good doc, snarky nurse
Front desk and other personnel friendly but Dr. Sack's nurse was very snarky. She was sarcastic when she answered my question.

July 4th, 2015
She spent 1 and 1/2 hours with me. Had me go home to get more records- told me there was something really wrong with me. Had me make another appointment in two weeks and to bring pictures so she could see what I looked like before she met me. Two days before appointment, I get a letter dismissing me from her practice because I had a Primary care doctor. They knew that because I had to have tor and she had agreed to do so.When I called for an explanation, I was not allowed to talk with her and I was given a reason that made absolutely no sense. I had paid up front because she doesn't accept Medicare and there was a "sur" charge. In my opinion, her staff made a huge mistake and she backed them instead of helping me. She also received a huge sum of money for my visit! I would never recommend her to my worsty enermy.

October 9th, 2012
Great Doctor all the way around.
Made me feel very comfortable and answered any questions I had. I highly reccomend her.

December 21st, 2011
Great MD !
I am an 80 year old retired pilot who came to Dr. Sacks with many aches and pains.After a complete examination she prescribed medication that practically eliminated my problems. My golf handicap has been reduced 7 strokes-what more can I say?

March 25th, 2008
The Best Doctor you could ask for.
This lady has been my lifeline. She literally saved my life. I was ready to end it all until she found the cause and a remedy to help me. I now live nearly pain free and feel like a new person. She is one of the finest persons I have the pleasure of knowing in my life time.