A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ditte Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ditte Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ditte Phillips, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swain County Hospital
- Haywood Regional Medical Center
- Harris Regional Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ditte Gail Phillips MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ditte G. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Ditte Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Ditte Phillips practices Internal Medicine near Clyde, NC.
See Clyde Internists.