Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- Living well with Type 2 Diabetes Are you living with type 2 diabetes? This guide to diet, exercise and making the most of your doctor visits will help you to live well with your condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diva Deleon
Dr. Diva Deleon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology. Dr. Deleon is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. She speaks English.
Dr. Diva Deleon has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
Dr. Diva Deleon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Andrea Kelly
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi22
Dr. Rachana Shah
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi15
Dr. Lorraine Katz
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi28