A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diva Deleon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diva Deleon, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Deleon graduated from Universidad De Panama.
Dr. Deleon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diva D Deleon MD is a female Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Diva D. Deleon practice?
- Dr. Diva Deleon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Diva Deleon practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.