A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diva Salomao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diva Salomao is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diva Salomao, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Injuries
- Fine-Needle Biopsy
- Orbital Cancer
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Salomao graduated from Universidade Federal De Juiz De Fora.
Dr. Salomao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diva R Salomao MD is a female Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Diva R. Salomao practice?
- Dr. Diva Salomao has 8 office locations.
Dr. Diva Salomao practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kenyon, MN and Owatonna, MN.
See Rochester Pathologists.