A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Divakar Krishnareddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Divakar Krishnareddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krishnareddy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krishnareddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Divakar Krishnareddy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnareddy graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Krishnareddy has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Mission Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Divakar Reddy Krishnareddy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Divakar R. Krishnareddy practice?
- Dr. Divakar Krishnareddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Divakar Krishnareddy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sun Valley, CA.
See Sun Valley Surgeons.