A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Divijani Puttagunta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Divijani Puttagunta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Divijani Puttagunta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Puttagunta graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Puttagunta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Divijani Puttagunta MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Divijani Puttagunta practice?
- Dr. Divijani Puttagunta has 1 office location.
Dr. Divijani Puttagunta practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.