Neurologists

Anaheim Hills
441 N Lakeview Ave
Anaheim, CA 92807
888-988-2800
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Doctor Visit  |  show details
by Sasha on Mar 8th, 2014

Went to see her and had an MRI and CT scan. Never contacted me with results. Still wondering what happened. Assistant said she would contact me. Never happened.

by Cheryl McV on Dec 22nd, 2013

I suffered 2 (yes 2) brain aneurysms, had 4 surgeries to correct the damage that was done after they both ruptured. After my surgeries, I had to learn to walk & talk again. Due to my brain trauma, I was referred to Dr. Oropilla for follow-ups & to make sure I was progressing as expected. I constantly thank God she became my Neurologist. She always took such excellent care of me and was completely & totally accurate in all she did to ensure I would return to as 'normal' as possible. She spent quite a lot of time with me & always answered my questions accurately & with patience. If I still had Kaiser Insurance I would still be going to her for my brain check-ups. Sadly, I have been deteriorating because the only doctors I see now are interns training at County hospitals. They try but are not quite 'there' yet.

|  Thankful  |  show details
by trigeminal neuralgia sufferer on Apr 10th, 2013

Very detailed diagnosis and explanation of super complex condition. Very kind and thoughtful, going out of her way to schedule appointments and to set up appointments with neurosurgeons. Thankful I live in such a technologically advanced country. Some people walk for days and then have to wait for days to see a doctor that cant even help them.

Oct 16th, 2012

Personally was not satisfied with this Doctor. I came to her with some suspected issues I was having, all of which she dismissed out of hand and without giving any of them a second thought, let alone proper diagnostic testing. She did not provide any reasoning or scientific support for her quick dismissal of my concerns, but simply assumed (I'm guessing) that her authority as a neurologist superseded any need for justification or evidence. I asked if I could be tested for the things I was experiencing, and she basically said "it's not necessary because you don't have it". After this disappointing visit, I tried to follow up via email with further inquiries and concerns, none of which she addressed but instead simply stated that I "am entitled to a second opinion". As a patient, this made me feel unappreciated and, in my opinion, showed negligence on her part as a medical expert. I will be seeking out a different neurologist in the future.

Feb 13th, 2011

I will not recomend this Dr at all. She has no caring, no professionalism of office or staff, she does not spend alot of time with the patient and she does not go out of her way to help the patient and rule out possible health issues. She dis a spinal tab on me and hurted me so bad that I thought she was gona leave me with my right leg paralized. I would not recomend this Dr at all. This was a very scary experience.