A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Divina Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Divina Santos, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Santos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Divina J Santos MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Divina J. Santos practice?
- Dr. Divina Santos has 1 office location.
Dr. Divina Santos practices Anesthesiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Anesthesiologists.