Dr. Divisha Raheja Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Divisha Raheja?

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Divisha Raheja?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 6th, 2017

Inexperienced, dishonest and unethical

Spoke with Dr. prior to visit for a family member. I was very clear as to what my expectation was for the upcoming visit and after much discussion, she agreed to everything that I asked. I had the physician on speaker phone with several other people in my office. After the assessment, she proceeded to do exactly the opposite of what she promised not to do. She later asked to speak to me outside and told me that she never promised me anything and that what I was asking her to do was unethical - even though I told her if she could not comply with my request, she was not obligated to see my family member. She lied to my face, she is unethical and appears to have a God-like syndrome! I would not take my dog to this physician.

June 19th, 2013

not experienced

went to see this doctor and was dismissed with fibromyalgia in fact turned out having seronegative rheumatoid arthritis and according to hershey rheumatology fibro is now considered a neurologic disease did not have faith in doctors knowledge or experience and felt I was not taken seriously as if the pain ,numbness was all in my head.

August 21st, 2016