A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Divjot Sandhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Divjot Sandhu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Divjot Sandhu, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandhu graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Sandhu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Divjot Kaur Sandhu DO is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Divjot K. Sandhu practice?
- Dr. Divjot Sandhu has 1 office location.
Dr. Divjot Sandhu practices Internal Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Internists.