Internist

Santa Clara Homestead Med Center
710 Lawrence Expy
Santa Clara, CA 95051
408-554-9800
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Oct 5th, 2012

I loveeeeeeeee Dr. Sandhu! One of the greatest doctors you can get at kaiser! My father is chief of medicine so I've met quite a few doctors and have been in and out of the hospital for a good potion of my teenage years. Doctor Sandhu was someone I picked on my own because I know DO's have MUCH better bedside manner than MDs and she definitely is the best! She cares and really listens which I swear is lost these days in medicine. She really does her best and makes you feel as comfortable as possible, heck she even laughs along with you which is great cause I swear there are one too many dry doctors as kaiser. Dr. Sandhu really makes a connection with you on an individual level and that's what allows patients to really trust their doctors. She's the best, that's all I can say! I only hope I'll be able to work with her one day when I become a Dr. myself! It's good to know doctors like Dr. Sandhu exist in this broken system we have in this country, at least some still live by the Hippocratic oath. Best internist at Kasier hands down! You will not be disappoint! Ps: she is one of the trendiest doctors I've ever met- now that's how you know you have a happy doctor who actually loves their job!

|  Love her  |  show details
May 6th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Sandhu for 4 years. She is wonderful. I am also an RN so I feel I have high standards. She has excellent follow through, listens, responds to emails in a timely manner. She always listens to what is going on in my life and has an amazing memory! I would recommend her to any of my family or friends.