A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Divya Dixit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Divya Dixit is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Divya Dixit, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixit graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh.
Dr. Dixit has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Dupont Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Divya Dixit BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Divya Dixit practice?
- Dr. Divya Dixit has 1 office location.
Dr. Divya Dixit practices Anesthesiology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Anesthesiologists.