A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Divya Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Divya Joshi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Women's Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Divya Biren Joshi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Divya B. Joshi practice?
- Dr. Divya Joshi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Divya Joshi practices Pediatrics near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA.
See Lawrenceville Pediatricians.