A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Divya Raj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Divya Raj is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raj
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Raj Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Raj graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Raj has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Divya T Raj MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Divya T. Raj practice?
- Dr. Divya Raj has 1 office location.
Dr. Divya Raj practices Family Medicine near Pleasanton, CA.
See Pleasanton Primary Care Doctors.