A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Divya Raj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Divya Raj is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raj graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Raj has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Divya T Raj MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Divya T. Raj practice?
- Dr. Divya Raj has 2 office locations.
Dr. Divya Raj practices Family Medicine near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Union City, CA.
See Hayward Primary Care Doctors.