A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Divya Seth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Divya Seth is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Divya Seth, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Divya Seth BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Divya Seth practice?
- Dr. Divya Seth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Divya Seth practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Allergists and Detroit Pediatricians.