A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Divyakant Kikani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Divyakant Kikani is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kikani
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kikani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kikani graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kikani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Divyakant Janakrai Kikani MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Divyakant J. Kikani practice?
- Dr. Divyakant Kikani has 1 office location.
Dr. Divyakant Kikani practices Psychiatry near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Psychiatrists.