A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Divyang Sorathia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Divyang Sorathia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Divyang Sorathia, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorathia graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Sorathia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Divyang Sorathia MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Divyang Sorathia practice?
- Dr. Divyang Sorathia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Divyang Sorathia practices Pulmonary Disease near Plant City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Plant City Pulmonologists.