A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Divyesh Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Divyesh Mehta is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Divyesh Mehta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Mehta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Holy Rosary Healthcare
- Maricopa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Divyesh Gulabrai Mehta MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Divyesh G. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Divyesh Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Divyesh Mehta practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Hematologists.