A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dix Poppas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dix Poppas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dix Poppas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Umbilical Hernia
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Poppas graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Poppas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dix Phillip Poppas MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dix P. Poppas practice?
- Dr. Dix Poppas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dix Poppas practices Urology near Rye, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Rye Urologists.