Dr. Dixie Clement Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Dixie Clement?

Posted on September 15th, 2016

I appreciate that she reviews your history and provides continuing care and not just the issue of the day. Very professional and little wait times.

Awful

Posted on July 9th, 2012

I was going to be a new established patient with Dr. Broussard. Her nurse came out to talk to me and said she did not see patient's with long term panic disorder, along with high blood pressure. She said she looked into my records and it showed I was getting my meds from two different doctors. I received my medications from one doctor for 12 years and then he moved and I began seeing his partner who was his NP for a while. He then began giving me my medicine. Dr. Broussard's nurse stated that that was drug seeking behavior and she was very wrong. If she would have looked carefully she would have seen that I used the same doctor for 12 years and then his partner after that. I moved and needed a new PCP. I take one pill at night and have never taken any more than that. Shame on these people for treating a good woman this way. I am leaving for vacation and wanted to be established when I got back because I only had one refill left on my meds. I would not send my dog to Dr. Brousard. Her nurse was very disrespectful and rude. My physician at Ochsner have been told of this and was livid. I have worked for a hospital for 31 years and this broke my heart to have someone treat me this way. A lawyer will be involved.

Dr. B

Posted on January 24th, 2010

Dr. Broussard is a wonderful doctor. She listens intently to you, asks questions, and really cares. She is consistent in her professionalism at all times. I have been her patient since she opened. She and her staff are there for the patients. Truly a rare find!

Posted on September 28th, 2017