Dr. Dixie Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dixie Harris?

Efficient & Knowledgeable Physician and PA Team

Posted on November 19th, 2013

I am always greeted respectfully by Dr. Harris, Ronna Schrenk, P.A. & front desk staff. My wait is appropriate for a medical office ~ 10 to 30 minutes. Dr. Harris is a polite and knowledgable pulmonary physician. Discussing my medical condition/ problems with her is easy and her responses are appropriate and helpful. She prescribes meds relative to my current condition(s). I, also, see Ronna Schrenk, the PA in Dr. Harris' office. Ronna is always prepared to discuss my medical needs. I find her to be professional and well-prepared. I know that Dr. Harris signs off Ronna's medical notes. In summary, I find the medical office of Dr. Harris and staff to be professional, knowledgable and of value to my pulmonary conditions.

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

Unprofessional on so many levels today. 1 being an hour and a half behind schedule is not your patients fault. When you request that each patient be 15 to 20 minute ahead of appointment time and you the Doctor is behind and you want your patient to see your PA when they didn't schedule the appointment with the PA. Is very unprofessional. 2. If I wanted to see your PA I would have asked to see her instead of you my actual Doctor. 3. When your office staff fills out paper work wrong and you don't have the time to fill it out correctly you get all mad and upset because that means that you need to spend more time with me in my schedule appointment time. When you have a patient that schedules an appointment with you obviously they needed the appointment with you and not your PA! I didn't spend $40 to see a PA. 4. When I seen your PA she told me to go to IFA and weigh myself in public! I have two other witness that can verify this. I think I will officially make a call to the Board and file a complaint. 5. Will not refer anyone to your office. 6. When you prescribe a medication don't you need to look through the medical charts to make sure what they are allergic to before you just send over a prescription. Then when you get a call from the pharmacy making you aware this patient has allergies to the medication you subscribe, without even checking my chart again you call in another medication I am allergic to. On all levels of this appointment you were so unprofessional on so many levels. I as a patient do not have to apologize for your negligence!

I like Dr Harris

Posted on March 29th, 2012

I have a lot of confidence in Dr Harris and feel that she is very knowledgeable and thorough. I feel that she really cares about my health and is willing to spend enough time with me to help me understand my health problems.

life saver

Posted on September 9th, 2011

I came about Dr. Harris after a long stay in the hospital. New to the area and finding it very difficult to get an appointment with any specilist. I was lucky that she was affilated with the hopsital and I received a referal and began my journey with COPD treatment with her. It is very much under control and it is now three years in treatment. I am very happy with her as a Dr. and would recommend for anyone that is having breathing problems.

Posted on July 26th, 2016