Dr. Dixie Kidd Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dixie Kidd?

April 2nd, 2016

STAY AWAY

Seriously the worst doctor I have ever come across. She was rude and upset me very much. She isn't just leaving beside manners, she is lacking compassion and isn't nice at all. She tried to shame me for bringing in my toddler instead of taking him to a pediatrician when my pediatrician referred me to the office while I was out of town. She even said she would look at my son but would not write a prescription for him. Horrible human being

September 12th, 2015

The rudest doctor I have ever seen. Treated patients and staff HORRIBLY. at least I could walk out of appointment. I pitty the people who have to work for her

January 21st, 2015

never again

Bad attitude, arrogant, uncaring.

August 13th, 2014

Mr

Completely rude. Does not have ears just an obnoxious mouth. Has her mind so set that she is the most brilliant Doctor ever; If only others could be as smart as she. 30 seconds w/ her and she believes she knows more than my physician of 12 years. Went in w/ injury. Never mentioned wanting pain meds. She treated me as some doctor shopping drug addict. Had no interest in looking at my legs. Finally insisted she look. Ultra sound later- torn (not pulled) torn hamstring! She never looks at other leg. MRI done next day; partially torn groin in other leg. Seem like one of very first things a doctor would do is take a look. Not her. Avoid her at all cost!

February 22nd, 2013

Horrible

February 21st, 2013

I found her to be caring and helpful and I have a lot of respect for her.

August 24th, 2012

Linda Keller

I realize that sometimes people have an instant dislike for each other and I hope that is what happened here. I went to her with an illness and with the intention of changing to her as my regular physician. She gave me medication and was to follow up. She got my records from my previous doctor and called with such an accusary tone that the doctor had throughout my chart that I was diabetic (never related to me) and prescribed the highest dosage allowed by law (according to pharmacy) for a slightly elevated sugar level. When I called to say the medicine was not working for me I was told to continue taking it; even though I told her I could not function with it. Would not go back to her and would not recommend her to anyone. Am now under the care of an Endocrinologist for slightly elevated sugar level.

February 29th, 2012

very uncaring mean hateful unprofessional

dr. d kidd is one of the worst unprofessional dr.in mobile al.

January 11th, 2017