Family Physicians

3611 S Chicago Ave
Ste 100
South Milwaukee, WI 53172
414-762-7270
Locations and availability (4)

|  Dr. Patel is an excellent Dr.  |  show details
by Cheryl Villarreal on Dec 28th, 2013

I am also shocked to see a negative review for Dr. Patel. She has been my Dr. for several years now and is an excellent Physician. Last summer, I caught a summer flu. I was out of work for 5 working days. I became ill on a Tuesday and went to see her on Thursday. She called me at home on Friday and again on Monday to see how I was progressing. What Dr. does that? Not one that I ever went to before.

|  Very Good Doctor  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

Dr. Patel is a very good doctor. She is caring and professional. She is very personable...love her!

|  She's a fantastic Doctor!  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2010

I was shocked to see such a negative rating of Dr. Patel...she's been our family practice doctor for at least 3 years, my boys, who are teenagers now, also love her! She remembers what we are involved in and comments about it at our visits...she knows and cares for her patients very much! The field needs more doctors like her!

|  Horrible  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2010

Would NOT recommend her to ANYONE, EXPECIALLY AnyOne with KIDS!!!!!HORRIBLE, She Does not care one bit to take time with you and Diagnos your Problem,Even OTHER DOCTORS DO NOT recommend her!!!