Dr. Dixie Richards Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dixie Richards?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 16th, 2009

I wish everyone had medical care like Dr. Richards provides!

As a fair skinned baby-boomer, I'm constantly on the alert for the skin damage I set into motion as a young girl in southern California. Dr. Richards is quick to reassure me when a 'spot' is cosmetic, and as quick to treat those areas which are of more concern. She never 'talks down' to me, she makes sure I understand what she says, and very importantly, she listens to what I have to say. I recommend her to everyone, and I am SO grateful to have found her, also through a recommendation from a friend. I belong to an HMO, but I choose to pay privately to get the best treatment available. I visit her at least twice a year, just to assure my skin stays healthy!

September 21st, 2017