Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
I wish everyone had medical care like Dr. Richards provides! show details I wish everyone had medical care like Dr. Richards provides!
by V.R. on Oct 16th, 2009

As a fair skinned baby-boomer, I'm constantly on the alert for the skin damage I set into motion as a young girl in southern California. Dr. Richards is quick to reassure me when a 'spot' is cosmetic, and as quick to treat those areas which are of more concern. She never 'talks down' to me, she makes sure I understand what she says, and very importantly, she listens to what I have to say. I recommend her to everyone, and I am SO grateful to have found her, also through a recommendation from a friend. I belong to an HMO, but I choose to pay privately to get the best treatment available. I visit her at least twice a year, just to assure my skin stays healthy!

Wonderful and Super Nice Doc! show details Wonderful and Super Nice Doc!
by stacyf on Apr 14th, 2009 on kudzu.com

I Love Dixie! She is so calming and easy to talk with. You would never guess that she is one of the best dermatologist/skin doctors in the world... she's too humble to let on to it. If you need a skin doctor, you need to look no further.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
User review from Citysearch show details User review from Citysearch
by Citysearch User on Aug 30th, 2004 on insiderpages.com

Dixie Richards is an angel in a lab coat. I had terrible acne in my early 20s and when I finally went to a dermatologist in the Marina. With...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com