Dermatologists

11633 San Vicente Blvd
Ste 310
Los Angeles, CA 90049
310-326-5949
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  I wish everyone had medical care like Dr. Richards provides!  |  show details
by V.R. on Oct 16th, 2009

As a fair skinned baby-boomer, I'm constantly on the alert for the skin damage I set into motion as a young girl in southern California. Dr. Richards is quick to reassure me when a 'spot' is cosmetic, and as quick to treat those areas which are of more concern. She never 'talks down' to me, she makes sure I understand what she says, and very importantly, she listens to what I have to say. I recommend her to everyone, and I am SO grateful to have found her, also through a recommendation from a friend. I belong to an HMO, but I choose to pay privately to get the best treatment available. I visit her at least twice a year, just to assure my skin stays healthy!

|  Wonderful and Super Nice Doc!  |  show details
by stacyf on Apr 14th, 2009 on kudzu.com

I Love Dixie! She is so calming and easy to talk with. You would never guess that she is one of the best dermatologist/skin doctors in the world... she's too humble to let on to it. If you need a skin doctor, you need to look no further.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  User review from Citysearch  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 30th, 2004 on insiderpages.com

Dixie Richards is an angel in a lab coat. I had terrible acne in my early 20s and when I finally went to a dermatologist in the Marina. With...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com