Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dixie Snider Jr
Dr. Dixie Snider Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice, Internal Medicine and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Snider is affiliated with V A Med Ctr Atlanta, Decatur, Ga. She speaks English.
Dr. Dixie Snider Jr has the following 3 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Dixie Snider Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, GA.
Dr. Ofelia Tablan
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Decatur, GA 0.47 mi36
Dr. Anne Spaulding
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Decatur, GA 0.57 mi23
Dr. Charles Gilbert
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Decatur, GA 0.65 mi53