A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dixon Santana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dixon Santana is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Santana graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Santana has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dixon Santana MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dixon Santana practice?
- Dr. Dixon Santana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dixon Santana practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.