A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Djamilia Kryukov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Djamilia Kryukov, Obstetrics & Gynecology - Hospice & Palliative Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- Skin Care
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Discharge
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kryukov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Sherman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Djamilia Emilberovna Kryukov MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Djamilia E. Kryukov practice?
- Dr. Djamilia Kryukov has 4 office locations.
Dr. Djamilia Kryukov practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomingdale, IL and Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Obstetricians & Gynecologists.