A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Djana Harp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Djana Harp is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Djana Harp, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harp graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Harp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- South Fulton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Djana Faith N Harp MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Djana F. Harp practice?
- Dr. Djana Harp has 7 office locations.
Dr. Djana Harp practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.