A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Djenabra Croskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Djenabra Croskey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Djenabra Croskey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Croskey graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Croskey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Djenabra Mayee Croskey MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Djenabra M. Croskey practice?
- Dr. Djenabra Croskey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Djenabra Croskey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NC and Brandon, FL.
See Henrico Obstetricians & Gynecologists.