Dr. Dmitri Petrychenko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dmitri Petrychenko?

Posted on August 1st, 2016

Dr. Petrochenko is an excellent Dr.. In the winter months I fly from Florida to. Nj just to see him.. He is the only Dr to correctly diagnose my pain. His Starr is excellent. Have a joke ready and you'll get past the exterior.

Posted on June 9th, 2016

Doctor Dimitriy is the best!!! I am very happy with my choice of this Dr. Great, professional Dr. Phenomenon bedside manner, easy to talk to, FANTASTIC at his job. I am EXTREMELY satisfied with this Dr. It has taken me a very long time to find a Dr that is compassionate and understands my condition - I am thrilled that I found this Dr.

Not Good

Posted on April 8th, 2016

I have severe spine issues, which has been ongoing for many years, so I have had seen a lot of doctors after a failed neck surgery. I wouldn't recommend this Dr. To a Dog! He suggested an injection and told me to take 5-10 mg of valium before procedure...first ....I would be dead, or on my way to ER... second, NOBODY is going to stick a needle in my back unless in a proper surgical center.....definitely would not recommend this facility or Dr., especially after that first visit, NEVER went back! RUDE office staff, not impressed at all!

Horrible service

Posted on January 21st, 2015

I went to the South Ozone Park. First the staff seems to be sleeping in their mannerisms. Second the doctor himself seemed like he wanted to be elsewhere. Was sharp and quick to change topics and move on. The lady doc that performed the EMG didn't know there are different specialties in the orthopedic field. They have heavy accents that makes it hard to understand them. Its been two weeks and the report for the exam is not ready. I requested it today and was informed they will get to it when they get to it. that was the receptionist who had an attitude and was extremely rude when I told her I can report the office she stated" I'm not scared" and hung up the phone. The office itself looks likes it coming part. Sadly this doctor was highly recommended by my Physical Therapy office which I will inform that they shouldn't refer him anymore. If I could give negative stars they will so get a negative 5. I guess I will have to have my attorney get the test results for me.

should not be a pain doctor!

Posted on May 9th, 2013

I have met many doctors. I would not send my worse enemy to this person.(not that I even have any! for I am a kind pleasant person.) Almost as if this man is not human, at all. NOT A BIT OF COMPASSION!TALKS DOWN TO THE PATIENTS!i heard two people say they were not coming back. Apparently he took a lot of patients from a DR who closed down. Instead of building a relationship, with these new patients (patients, who came from a doctor who had won an award for most compassionate doctor, BTW!)DR. PENTRYCHEKO" the first day meeting people' started taking away the medication they have been on for years!! Fine way to start a relationship with someone you have no idea about! ( i am being sarcastic...sorry!)The doctor these new patients came from handled each person as an individual case! Found out the whole picture, and made them as comfortable as possible. NOT THIS DR PETRYCHENKO! HE MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE YOU MEAN NOTHING TO HIM AT ALL!FOLLOWS SAME PROTOCHOL FOR ALL PATIENTS , EVEN THOUGH ALL DO NOT HAVE SAME PROBLEMS! FIRST TIME U MEET HIM, HE IS JUST CONCERNED WITH U USING HIS SURGERY CENTER FOR MRI AND IMMEDIATELY MAKING APOINTMENT TO PUT YOU TO SLEEP AND DO; GOD KNOWS WHAT' WHILE YOU R SLEEPING FOR HE DOES NOT EXPLAIN AND DOESN'T CARE TO TAKE HIS TIME OUT TO DO SO.I HONESTLY CANNOT BELIEVE A DOCTOR LIKE THIS EXISTS, IN PAIN MANAGEMENT.HE CARES ABOUT A CERTAIN SPOT IN YOUR BODY TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF.DOESN'T CARE TO MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A WHOLE LIVE HUMAN BEING AGAIN.THIS DOCTOR HAS NO HEART.THE WORKERS DO THEIR BEST UNDER THE COLD CALCULATING VIBES IN THE OFFICE..I COULD NOT WORK THERE AND I AM IN THE MEDICAL BUSINESS.I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE THE WWRONG HE DOES AND KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT.ONE DAY HE WILL MAKE A HUGE MISTAKE DOING THINGS THE WAY HE IS AND SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN.BTW I AM TOLD HIS SURGERY CENTER CHASED ALL THE DOCTORS PATIENTS WHO CLOSED DOWN.CALLED ALL PATIENTS TO TELL THEM HIS OFFIC WOULD WELCOME DR LALLEMANDS PATIENTS!PAPERWORK WAS SAME TYPE THAT AMBULANCE CHASERS USE.IF U WANT HELP WINNING A COURT CASE FOR AN ACCIDENT THIS IS YOUR DOCTOR!IF YOU ARE CHRONIALLY ILL , NEEDING HELP FOR A VERY LONG TIME & NEED TO BUILD A RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS DOCTOR, YOU ARE BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE.LOOK ELSEWHERE!THIS IS NOT A GOOD SITUATION...COLD AS ICE!PEOPLe IN Pain need a warm friendly doctor to help them, not be afraid to make changes, when they found something that helped them function. AND GAVE QUALITY TO THEIR OTHERWISE PAINFUL EXISTANCE.MY GOODNESS I JUST CAN'T EXPRESS HOW AWFUL IT IS TO HAVE TO HAVE SOMEONE LIKE THIS FOR A DOC. IF U R SUFFERING.MY DOC JUST BEING SO CARING AND POSITIVE, HELPED MY GENERAL WELL BEING.IT TAKES MORE THEN JUST A SHOT IN THE BACK TO HELP A CHRONICALLY ILL PATIENT.NEGATIVITY FEEDS THE PAIN.THIS MAN DOESN'T KNOW NEARLY WHAT HE SHOULD TO BE IN THIS BUSINESS.I HEARD HIM TELL A WOMAN WHO HAD BEEN ON VALIUM FOR YEARS FOR SPASMS, THAT VALIUM IS NOT A MUSCLE RELAXER!ANY GOOD PAIN DOCTOR KNOWS IT IS ONE OF THE BEST!

Posted on October 21st, 2017