A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Dmitri Sofianos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dmitri Sofianos is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sofianos graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dmitri Alexander Sofianos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 2 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dmitri A. Sofianos practice?
- Dr. Dmitri Sofianos has 1 office location.
Dr. Dmitri Sofianos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.