A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Dmitri Sofianos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dmitri Sofianos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sofianos
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sofianos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sofianos graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Sofianos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dmitri Alexander Sofianos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dmitri A. Sofianos practice?
- Dr. Dmitri Sofianos has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dmitri Sofianos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Richmond Hill, GA.
See Savannah Orthopedic Surgeons.