A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Dmitri Sofianos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dmitri Sofianos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sofianos
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sofianos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sofianos graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Sofianos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dmitri Alexander Sofianos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dmitri A. Sofianos practice?
- Dr. Dmitri Sofianos has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dmitri Sofianos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Richmond Hill, GA.
See Savannah Surgeons.