A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dmitri Vasin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dmitri Vasin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dmitri Vasin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasin graduated from Moscow Medical Academy Named After I.M. Sechenov. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vasin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dmitri V Vasin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dmitri V. Vasin practice?
- Dr. Dmitri Vasin has 1 office location.
Dr. Dmitri Vasin practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Family Medicine near Silverdale, WA.
See Silverdale Internists, Silverdale Nephrologists, and Silverdale Family Physicians.