A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dmitri Vassiliev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dmitri Vassiliev is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dmitri Vassiliev, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Vassiliev graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Vassiliev has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dmitri Vladimir Vassiliev MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dmitri V. Vassiliev practice?
- Dr. Dmitri Vassiliev has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dmitri Vassiliev practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA and New Kensington, PA.
See Pittsburgh Anesthesiologists and Pittsburgh Pain Management Doctors.