Dr. Dmitri Vassiliev MD Patient Reviews

December 31st, 2016
would give half a star if I could
He does not care about patients and he will treat you like an addict regardless of condition. Be prepared for him to threaten to kick you out because the office staff counted your pills wrong at least once a month. Do not go to him, and tell your friends and family the same!

October 5th, 2016
Superb !,
Dr. V is the best pain mgmt ever. I have had a Crohn's disease for over 40 yrs with chronic debilitating pain. I've also been to some terrible pain Drs. Dr. Vassiliev is compassionate, caring and most important, doesn't make you take strong drugs if you'd rather not. He listens and understands. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

June 16th, 2016
Questioning
I found this doctor to be hurried and dismissive. I am concerned that about how this might affect treatments. I would like to sign my name but I don't know how that might affect further interaction.

November 10th, 2015
I wouldn't reccomend
I went into this appt with a need for some help. I was in a car accident. I have 9 screws in my hip, a metal rod in each leg, 2 plates in one of my arms and permanent sciatic nerve damage from my hip shattering. I had a severely herniated disc removed 6 months prior and am still having back pain. Before my surgery I had another pain doctor administer a epidural and it made my back worse. When I went to Dr. Vassiliev he listened to me talk for about 2 minutes and told me he wanted to give me another shot in my back. I was nervous about this and voiced my concern. As soon as I voiced my concern he did not want to help me anymore. He wrote me a script for physical therapy and sent me away. I felt angry. There were no options. He did not try to talk with me on what the shot was or how it would help. He was rude and a poor doctor. I will never go back to see him and I advise you stay away.

November 8th, 2015
I'll try anything for relief.
They were fast to get me into the epidural steroids but was not really willing to listen about me already having them done prior issues. Shot is already wearing off

October 27th, 2015
Dr. Vassiliev is a ten rating. Speaks very clearly, asks if you have questions, and talks the procedure, step by step. If you need his services he's excellent.

February 13th, 2015
Great Doc!
Dr. V was my Superhero in administering Occipital Nerve Blocks for my migraines, Great Doctor!

March 18th, 2013
Dr. Vassiliev and his staff were very helpful and courteous. Friendly and efficient, took time to thoroughly explain the process and procedure involved in my care.

January 22nd, 2013
very dissapointed
I was very dissapointed with my appointment. We went through a lot of trouble to get the appointment and to get all of the medical records and MRIs to him for review. We put a lot of hope into this appointment and not much came out of it. He never looked at any medical records from my family doctor or the MRIs. He simply had me fill out couple pages and then told me he can give me a shot, cannot promise it will work and did not explain anything about the shot. His response was simply "it's a steroid" .. then he went on to give the shot to someone else.. I think that is the only think he does is give steroid shots. We were very dissapointed and the nurse was rude.

Health Guides