Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dmitriy Kogan
Dr. Dmitriy Kogan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Summit, WI and Milwaukee, WI (and 1 other location). His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Kogan is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center of Washington County. He speaks English.
Dr. Dmitriy Kogan has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Dmitriy Kogan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Daniel Woronow
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Washington, DC 0.01 mi39
Dr. Meghann Kirk
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Washington, DC 0.01 mi12
Dr. Gayle Balba
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0.01 mi19