Dr. Dmitriy Pelishev Is this you?

December 30th, 2014

Great and informative

February 20th, 2014

WONDERFUL DOCTOR!

DR. PELISHEV, IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR. EVERY TIME I HAVE BEEN VERY SICK HE ALWAYS TAKE THE TIME TO EXAMINED ME. I TRULY RECOMEND HIM TO ANY ONE. HE IS VERY CARING AND UNDERSTANDING. HE DOES HIS JOB WELL. THANK YOU, NUMBER 1 PATIENT

February 6th, 2014

I would like to say thank you to Dr. Pelishev! He was able to diagnose my walking pneumonia quickly. After a couple of IV’s, do to dehydration and the need for antibiotics, I left a lot better before I walked in that day. Within a week I was feeling 80-90% better. I do appreciate Dr. Pelishev patience and care when I wasn’t feeling well from walking pneumonia and not be able to eat, drink or sleep for the last 24 hours. That wait was long but a lot of people were in front of me but it was worth the wait. I highly recommend him to anyone that is reading this review, family and friends!

January 17th, 2013

Getting to the root of the problem

I went to visit the Dr. for a prescription, that I thought I needed.... after googling my symptoms of course. When he examined me, he started asking a lot of questions. His point, was that he didn't just want to treat the symptoms, he wanted to get to the root of the problem. Well, to make a long story short, Dr. Pelishev, did get to the root of the problem. Sure, I got the prescription for the symptom, but no don't, have the symptom any longer, and I don't need the medicine either! Dr. Pelishev, never hesitates to checkup on me, when he sees me in the office with one of my kids, or for other reasons. He is a one of kind. Sort of a Russian Marcus Welby...

September 7th, 2012

I was impressed with Dr. Pelishev

I was impressed with Dr. Pelishev when he treated me for a foot fracture. Another physician, from another clinic, who performed initial X-ray, told me that he did not see any fracture and suggested that I had only some strained muscle. Therefore the prescribed treatment was wrong and incomplete. A few days later, I was still concerned with persistent pain and increased swelling. A friend, who was a nurse, told me about Dr. Pelishev and spoke highly about him. I visited Dr. Pelishev at his urgent care clinic and I was so glad that I did. Dr. Pelishev immediately identified a fracture by looking at the original X-ray !!! Then, he performed a few more X-rays from different angles to accurately pinpoint the location. His actions were swift and his bedside manners were impressive. This time, the prescribed treatment was absolutely correct. After only a few weeks wearing a prescribed boot, I was back to normal. Dear Dr. Pelishev, thank you very much !!! You saved me from a lot of trouble.

August 15th, 2012

Caring and Knowledgeable

I would highly recommend Dr. Pelishev. He listens to me and considers my symptoms and even researches the latest information to offer me correct diagnoses and treatment options. He frankly shares his concerns because he truly cares and wants to help me. Dr. Pelishev thoroughly explains my medical conditions and wants to be sure I understand. He also works with me on treatment options because I don't like to take medications unless absolutely necessary. He spends as much time as he needs to with his patients, and I never feel like I am being rushed through the process. I really trust him. The wait time to see him varies as this office does not schedule appointments; however, the wait time isn't usually any longer than with doctors who do schedule appointments.

August 14th, 2012

Dr. Dmitriy Pelishev is a great doctor !!!

Dr. Dmitriy Pelishev is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. He has always been correct and prompt with his diagnoses and always successful with the treatment. He would not hesitate to refer a patient to a specialist, as well as to advanced diagnostics. Dr. Pelishev is very well aware of the recent researches, statistics and modern treatment methods in a variety of medical fields. His bedside manners and ability to communicate with a patient are impeccable. I would highly recommend Dr. Pelishev. He is a great doctor.

July 30th, 2012

Horrible doctor. Doesen't listen and dispenses the wrong medical advice. Very arrogant. Don't go and see him. Surprised he still has a job. What is unfortunate is that he seems to be the main doctor who is working at the Buford facility. The rest of the docs are good. He is unbelievable inept. How did he graduate from medical school????

June 15th, 2016