Dr. Dmitriy Romanenko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dmitriy Romanenko?

OBGYN

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

He needs to be more respectful when it comes down to the patient! He delivered 2 of my children and the experience was horrible! I clearly told him that I did not want to speed up my delivery. I feel that our bodies will let us know when it's time. He is rough with his hand when checking the cervix. Honestly I was terrified the 2nd time I had him. He handles St. Francis Hospital and I wanted to have my 3 child there so I made the sacrifice. NEVER again will I go to him. He wanted to speed my up my delivery and lied to me and said to be at the hospital for ultra sound, asked why and he said to make sure the baby was fine! I told him I did not want to be induced since he did that with my last child and the baby and I had complications due to that! Him and his nurse LIED to me but I was not buying it! He doesn't care for his patients clearly!!!

Was pregnant going to the south gate location

Posted on May 31st, 2014

I honestly didn't like doctor romanenko I felt like he would rush me out the clinic fast. And when I was about to give birth they kept calling him but he wouldn't show up!... He needs to make patients feel more comfortable I'm really mad at him because he didn't treat me as I expected... He would get desperate and I feel like he just wants to do c-sections all the time... In the hospital he would just go check up on me fast In and out I feel like he needs to communicate more honestly I don't like him and wouldn't recommend him to a friend!!!

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

the office staff in south gate was ok. But the doctor was the best to me, he relly cares about making patients feel comtherable. And follows up after visits.

Posted on June 26th, 2017