A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dmitriy Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dmitriy Sherman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dmitriy Sherman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Taskent Medical Institute. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sherman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dmitriy L Sherman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dmitriy L. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Dmitriy Sherman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dmitriy Sherman practices Psychiatry near Woodland Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Encino, CA.
See Woodland Hills Psychiatrists.