A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dmitriy Tckachenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tckachenko
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dmitriy Tckachenko, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tckachenko graduated from Moscow Medical Academy Named After I.M. Sechenov.
Dr. Tckachenko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dmitriy Sergeevick Tckachenko MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dmitriy S. Tckachenko practice?
- Dr. Dmitriy Tckachenko has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dmitriy Tckachenko practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.