A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dmitriy Urman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dmitriy Urman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Urman graduated from Tomsk Medical Institute.
Dr. Urman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dmitriy Y Urman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dmitriy Y. Urman practice?
- Dr. Dmitriy Urman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dmitriy Urman practices Anesthesiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Wayne, MI.
See Detroit Anesthesiologists.