A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dmitriy Yadgarov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dmitriy Yadgarov, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadgarov graduated from Andizan Medical Inst, Andizan, Uzbekistan,.
Dr. Yadgarov has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yadgarov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dmitriy Yadgarov practice?
Dr. Dmitriy Yadgarov practices Pulmonary Disease near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Rego Park Pulmonologists.