A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dmitriy Yadgarov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dmitriy Yadgarov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yadgarov
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dmitriy Yadgarov, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadgarov graduated from Andizan Medical Inst, Andizan, Uzbekistan,.
Dr. Yadgarov has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dmitriy Yadgarov MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dmitriy Yadgarov practice?
- Dr. Dmitriy Yadgarov has 1 office location.
Dr. Dmitriy Yadgarov practices Pulmonary Disease near Rego Park, NY.
See Rego Park Pulmonologists.